Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Maiden Blog



Hello to one and all! Kudos to whoever decided to start an extended family blog. What a great way to keep in touch since we are now spread across the four corners of the earth. I should note that I have never blogged before, and I am somewhat technologically challenged, so please accept my apologies in advance as I work through the blogging learning curve! I just wanted to say we love you all and (Willie Nelson music please....) you are always on our minds. The above pics are of the kids at Jackson Lake in the Tetons over Labor Day weekend. Pretty typical....the boys smiling, Emma trying to run the world (and mostly succeeding). I will be posting some pics of the kids for the sake of Grandma and Grandpa. The rest of you just humor me!

No comments: